MyHostNews

Press Releases

FORTRUST Data Center Announces 2008 Customer Service Survey Results

February 02
17:26 2009

Web Hosting NewsDENVER – FORTRUST, Colorado’s leading high-availability data center services provider and colocation facility, today announced that 100 percent of the customer survey respondents in December 2008 were satisfied with their FORTRUST experience. The survey includes questions about the staff, response times, and the facility.

“At FORTRUST, we believe that customer feedback is an important part of improving our operations and providing the best customer experience possible,” said Steve Knudson, chief executive officer of FORTRUST. “Our attention to detail and superior customer service provide a colocation experience like no other.”

FORTRUST received high ranking scores on questions about the quality of staff and responsiveness. 100 percent of the respondents agree that the operations team responds to requests very quickly. 82 percent strongly agree that the staff at FORTRUST is trustworthy and experts in their fields, while the other 18 percent agree.

Questions regarding the facility and critical systems infrastructure also yielded exceptionally high results. 100 percent of the respondents trust that FORTRUST’s critical systems infrastructure, including electrical and cooling systems, are designed with more than adequate redundancy and diversity to provide uptime for their business needs.

Further, 100 percent of the survey respondents would choose FORTRUST again if they had to choose a data center.

“The key to success in the colocation and managed services industry is truly listening to our customers,” said Rob McClary, general manager of FORTRUST. “FORTRUST provides each customer with a consistent sense of urgency when responding to their service requests and support needs.”

About FORTRUST
FORTRUST is a world-class high-availability data center services provider, progressively designed and precisely managed to preserve business continuity for its clients. FORTRUST’s premier offerings include adaptable colocation space for any-size enterprise supported by optimal power infrastructure, connectivity and physical security as well as a comprehensive suite of managed services to safeguard mission-critical business services. Leading companies choose FORTRUST to gain a trusted partner who will preserve and protect their data as well as serve as an essential extension of their operations. Established in 2000, FORTRUST is privately held and based in Denver. More information is available by calling 1-866-976-9379 or by visiting www.fortrustdatacenter.com.

Research, evaluate and learn more about reseller hosting at FindMyHost.com.

About Author

MyHostNews.com

MyHostNews.com

Providing Web Host News, Discussions, Reviews, Commentary, Interviews and Blog Articles to the FindMyHost, Inc. Network.

Related Articles



Special Offers: