London, UNITED KINGDOM – euNetworks, Europe’s bandwidth infrastructure provider, today announced it has launched a fibre based solution from Frankfurt to Zurich, with dedicated low latency dense wave division multiplexing (DWDM) technology. Delivering market leading latency, this route extends euNetworks’ existing London to Frankfurt fibre based route to Equinix’s ZH2
- DreamHost Brings SSDs and Other Enhancements to Managed WordPressLOS ANGELES, California— DreamHost®, a global leader in web hosting and cloud services for entrepreneurs [...]
- Superb Internet Corporation Achieves ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2008 CertificationsHonolulu, HI - Continuing in its commitment to excellence by meeting these standards, Superb Internet [...]
- Datarealm Introduces High Performance SSD Virtual Private Server HostingHudson, WI - Datarealm, a trusted provider of virtual private server hosting, has announced the [...]
- LeaseWeb Broadens Hardware Partnerships, Adds Huawei To its Dedicated Server PortfolioManassas, VA - LeaseWeb, one of the world’s largest hosting providers with a broad portfolio [...]
- INetU to Preview HIPAA Compliance Dashboard at HIMSS14 Allentown, PA. - INetU, a leading global provider of hybrid cloud hosting for business-critical applications, today announced [...]
CHICAGO and NEW YORK – SingleHop, a leading provider of on-demand hosted private clouds and managed hosting, today announced the acquisition of New York-based infrastructure solutions provider Datagram. This acquisition is SingleHop’s second such announcement this year, following that of Orlando-based Server Intellect in March, which added a range of
Minneapolis, MN – DataBank Holdings, Ltd., a leading custom data center, managed services and cloud provider based in Dallas, TX has announced the Grand Opening of the company’s sixth data center recently completed in Eagan, MN. To commemorate the event DataBank will be hosting an open house on May 21st.
KIRKLAND, Wash. – BitTitan, the cloud enablement provider, today announces the issuance of U.S. Patent 8,938,510 entitled “On-Demand Mailbox Synchronization and Migration System.” The patent is the result of BitTitan’s ongoing innovation in cloud computing and mailbox migration. The company’s migration solutions dynamically allocate computing resources for the migration of
Southfield, MI – Nexcess, the leading provider of performance enhanced Magento eCommerce hosting and a Magento Platinum Hosting Partner, has announced the introduction of a new range of PCI-compliant Magento reseller hosting plans to its global hosting platform. Nexcess’ global Magento Reseller hosting plans bring the power and performance of
San Clemente, CA – Representatives with BuycPanel announced today the introduction of its license provisioning module for WHMCS. “Customers have been asking for it, and now we’re giving it to them,” said Jamison Oconnell, customer service supervisor and spokesperson for BuycPanel. “This provisioning module for WHMCS integrates your cPanel licenses
Toronto, ON – Cartika, a leading provider of application and managed infrastructure hosting, is celebrating its 15th year as a provider of peerless hosting services to partners across the US and Canada. The company has taken the opportunity of its 15th year in business to recognize the crucial part that
Portland, OR – Peak Hosting, the leading provider of Operations-as-a-Service™ (OaaS) managed hosting, today announced that it has expanded its geographical presence with the simultaneous launch of two new Performance Optimized Data Suites (PODS) that it deployed in under 60 days, up to 25 percent faster than the industry average.
Indianapolis, Indiana – Indiana Fiber Network, LLC (IFN), the leading Indiana statewide Network Service Provider announces joining Indiana Economic Development Association (IEDA). According to Rob Ramsey, VP of Business Development, Fiber Broadband enables economic development of rural communities and metro areas across Indiana. “IEDA Membership was a logical next step