Hudson, FL – AHosting, a provider of optimized FFmpeg hosting for video sharing sites, has announced the introduction of high-performance ClipHouse video hosting plans which unify the performance of AHosting’s dedicated FFmpeg hosting platform with ClipHouse, a feature-rich video sharing application with extensive monetization options and a focus on powerful
- LeaseWeb Broadens Hardware Partnerships, Adds Huawei To its Dedicated Server PortfolioManassas, VA - LeaseWeb, one of the world’s largest hosting providers with a broad portfolio [...]
- INetU to Preview HIPAA Compliance Dashboard at HIMSS14 Allentown, PA. - INetU, a leading global provider of hybrid cloud hosting for business-critical applications, today announced [...]
- Steadfast Expands Hosted Microsoft SolutionsChicago, IL - Steadfast, a leading Managed Cloud and Infrastructure Services managed provider of cloud, dedicated, colocation and [...]
- SoftLayer, an IBM Company, Selected by DataHotel to Drive Global Business, Open Cloud Capabilities and Performance Key for Clients Looking to Expand into New MarketsArmonk, NY —DataHotel Co., Ltd. (DataHotel), a Japan-based managed hosting service provider for mobile and [...]
- WHMCS and ThemeChilly Partner to Lower the Cost of Client Management and Billing for Web Hosts & ResellersNew Delhi, India – ThemeChilly (www.themechilly.com), a premium WordPress themes and custom WHMCS templates provider [...]
LOS ANGELES – IDrive online backup is now sharing top cloud backup tips with real estate professionals on backing up and securing their critical files. As real estate professionals are always on the move, juggling a variety of different clients, devices and documents, it’s important for them to keep their
PALO ALTO, CA – VMware, Inc., the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, today announced the general availability of VMware NSX™ 6.1, VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager™ 5.8, VMware vCloud® Suite® 5.8, VMware vRealize™ Operations Insight™, VMware vRealize™ Suite 6, and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ Advanced 5.8 to help
REDWOOD SHORES, CA – Oracle – The Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) community is an integral part of Oracle’s success. OPN Central @ OpenWorld comprises a week of sessions and networking designed to provide more than 25,000 OPN members with the strategies and information they need to grow and profit with Oracle.
Dallas, TX – Global data center services provider CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) announced today that it has added CFR Solutions as a new CyrusOne Express customer. CFR Solutions is a Dallas-based managed service provider of cloud computing and voice technology services for small to medium businesses as well as government entities.
BOULDER, Colo – Zayo Group, LLC (“Zayo”), an international provider of Bandwidth Infrastructure services, today announced that Ajubeo, a global provider of high-performance virtual data centers, desktops, disaster recovery and cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), has joined Zayo’s Connect to the Cloud platform. Ajubeo, a Boulder-based company, delivers wholesale cloud infrastructure solutions
LOS ANGELES – IDrive Online backup, a leader in cloud backup has now announced support for Hyper-V, giving users a single backup and recovery solution to protect virtual environments. As more organizations are turning towards virtualizing their physical environments to reduce cost, VM backup becomes critical for business continuity in
Emeryville, Calif. — 365 Data Centers, one of the top U.S. colocation providers by market presence, today announced that it has raised $16 million in Series B funding from existing investors Crosslink Capital and Housatonic Partners and has secured a $55 million credit facility from Fortress Credit Corp., an affiliate of
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — Equinix, Inc., the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that it is the first data center provider to bring High Precision Time™ by Perseus Telecom to each point of the globe. Perseus Telecom, a leading provider of high-speed global connectivity and Market-to-Market networks has
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS — IBC 2014 — At IBC 2014, Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is expanding its Videoscape™ Virtualized Video Processing (V2P) solution to virtualize and orchestrate all functions required to produce and deliver multiscreen video. Now pay-TV operators and media companies can easily scale their video processing workflows to deliver