Parallels Announces Recipients of its Fifth Annual Partner Awards
NEW ORLEANS, LA – Parallels, a leading hosting and cloud services enablement provider, today announced the recipients of the Fifth Annual Parallels Partner Awards. Parallels CEO Birger Steen recognized nine companies during Parallels Summit 2014, which is being held in New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency. Parallels Partner Awards recognize outstanding yearly achievements by partners who make the best use of the assets Parallels provides, with special attention given to those partners who have innovated and differentiated in the rapidly-expanding small and medium business (SMB) cloud services market.
“A special thanks to all of Parallels partners, and congratulations to the recipients of the Fifth Annual Parallels Partner Awards today,” said Birger Steen, chief executive officer, Parallels. “The winners are true innovators in the cloud service space and Parallels is proud to grow alongside them. I am exceptionally thrilled to acknowledge their work here at Parallels Summit 2014.”
The recipients of the 2014 Parallels Partner Awards are:
- APS ISV of the Year Award – Symantec
- CEO Award – América Móvil S.A.B. de C.V.
- Excellence in Cloud Services Delivery – iiNet
- Excellence in Growth – Hostmysite
- New Partner of the Year – Telefónica, S.A.
- Parallels Champion Award – Kristian Marcroft, LiWiNeA GmbH
- Regional Partner of the Year Award – Americas – ViUX
- Regional Partner of the Year Award – EMEA – Hostnet
- Regional Partner of the Year Award – APAC – Conetix
Parallels is a worldwide leader in hosting and cloud service enablement and desktop virtualization. Founded in 1999, Parallels is a fast-growing company with more than 900 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia.